How many times have you bought into an ICO or had to download a different wallet just to store you altcoins? UHUB has a solution so that allows you to store many different cryptocurrencies in one wallet. UHUB is building an exchange as well so that users can change between various cryptocurrenies with ease.
UHUB is a very ambitious company and is looking to create an entire eCommerce ecosystem which includes a HUB exchange, connector and marketplace. At a high level UHUB will be one of the first to market bringing eCommerce to the blockchain. UHUB’s product will lower fees, reduce hacked and fraud accounts as well as create the infrastructure for companies to sell products, services and tickets online through smart contracts.
ICO Start Date
How will the HUB token be used:
The HUB Exchange allows users to trade (buy and sell) HUBCoin directly eliminating fees and charges of exchanges. The main payment method in the HUB ecosystem will be the HUB Coin. The HUB exchange will interact with exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, etc behind the scenes to allow users to exchange currencies directly. The exchange will also allow users to trade various altcoins with BTC/altcoins and HUB/altcoins as trading pairs.
Cost per Token
Tokens in Circulation after ICO including PreICO, ICO, Bonuses, Bounties, etc
Users can keep hundreds of different currencies in one wallet. The HUB wallet can store more than 100 various cryptocurrencies.
1. P2P money exchange between users
2. Ticketing system – sale train, plane, food vouchers
3. Hotel services – users will be able to book a hotel directly from HUB Connector
eCommerce solution that will allow sellers to list many different products and give customers peace of mind when ordering by offering escrow for payments and a rating system. To streamline shipping users can sign up to be local shipper and deal is made via smart contract and escrow. I would say the best way to sum this up is to call UHUB Markeplace “eBay on the blockchain” but with less fees.
Decentralized eCommerce system
HUB marketplace where users can buy/sell goods B2B, B2C, C2C through marketplace via smart contracts.
CEO & FOUNDER
UHUB’s CEO has ample experience in the app economy, having spent five years as the head of Jetsoft Game Studio. Here, he created custom applications for both Google play and Apple Store and collaborated with major organizations like Google and Facebook. He clearly has leadership experience and has a good track record in the industry.
COO & CO-FOUNDER
CTO & CO-FOUNDER
CMO (ICO CAMPAIGN)
Full Stack & Blockchain Developer
FRONT END DEVELOPER
SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
DIGITAL MARKETING ADVISOR
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
UHUB has a very aggressive timeline as well as big plans to build the first eCommerce decentralized ecosystem from scratch. The team behind the project is strong and I believe they will deliver the product. Focusing on the multi-use digital wallet that can hold many different cryptocurrencies in my opinion would be a big first step and should attract many users.
- UHUB roadmap and product as a whole is incredibly large and complex. How they roll out the product is important. They will need to create their product one step at a time and not try and do all at once. There is a risk that they may not meet deadlines based on the enormity of the product. -2
- Initial marketing and education of the eCommerce ecosystem may be challenging and key partnerships will need to be formed in order to bring in initial customers. -1
- Companies such as Amazon, AliExpress and others will soon be looking to build a solution on the blockchain as well as eventually accept payment in the form of cryptocurrencies. Having a presence and successful eCommerce implementation may lead to major partnerships or even acquisitions for larger companies to enter the into the cryptocurrency and blockchain world. +4.5
- Cryptocurrency investors are looking for ways to be able to buy things with their altcoins. Solutions such as this will bring in products usually sold on sites such as eBay and other online stores to reach a much under served audience. Getting in on the ground floor of this eCommerce revolution will place UHUB in a prime position to explode when larger companies start to enter this market. +4.5
Building an eCommerce marketplace on the blockchain is exciting and will grow like wildfire once a viable solution is in place. I believe UHUB will be one of the first to do it. FINAL SCORE: 6.5 out of 10
To participate in the ICO, click here.